- 2015-2019: $16,000 was donated to local children over the past 5 years in the midst of fighting cancer. This money is used to help defray the costs of travel and medical expenses while undergoing treatments.
- March 10, 2019: $40,475 was donated to Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center for pediatric cancer research.
- March 11, 2018: $40,075 was donated to Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center for pediatric cancer research.
- March 12, 2017: $25,330 was donated to Dr. Miho Hatano Pediatric Hematologist/Oncologist, New York Presbyterian/Weill Cornell and Dr. David Lyden , Pediatric Neuro-Oncologist, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center. Their goal is to determine a first step toward a better characterization of Ependymoma-derived exosomes to develop a reliably measurable biomarker to follow treatment responses and to detect early recurrences in a noninvasive way. They are also aiming to identify potential exosomal proteins that can serve as a drug for treating Ependymoma.
- March 13, 2016: $25,750 was given to Dr. Ratna Behal, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Fellow at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center to assist with her ongoing research involving primary pediatric malignant brain tumors that are commonly refractory to conventional therapy. Her overall goal is to improve the quality of life for pediatric patients.
- March 8, 2015: $18,000 was given to Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, where 100% of our donation will be going toward cancer research. Eric was treated at this hospital and we hold the staff and their efforts very close to our hearts.